|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Do you believe in the power of teamwork and sharing ideas? Do you take pride in delivering exceptional quality and service with everything you do? Do you seek out ideas for improving the status quo? If you want to make a difference and love being surrounded by the best and the brightest, Maxxam might be the place for you!
Imagine being surrounded by the brightest minds in the industry.
Maxxam Analytics, the largest privately owned analytical laboratory network in Canada, is looking for a
LABORATORY ANALYST I
Join our talented team of experts in the scientific field to advance your technical knowledge and advance your career. Every day we go above and beyond to deliver innovative solutions to help our clients make important decisions that directly impact the community and the environment.
As a LABORATORY ANALYST, your main responsibilities are:
- Ensure a high level of accuracy in sample preparation and analysis
- Ensure that instruments and equipment are appropriately maintained
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) when performing sample preparation and basic testing procedures
- Meet quality and TAT specifications required by the client and ensure samples are analyzed within holding time requirements
- Reviews LIMS summary reports to plan and organize daily work
You are the ideal LABORATORY ANALYST if:
- You possess a post-secondary education or have equivalent experience
- You have good time-management, communication, multi-tasking and priority setting skills
- You can maintain a high level of work production in a fast paced lab environment
We are more than a lab. Maxxam is a science company that delivers value through its people. Founded over 40 years ago, Maxxam is the leader in analytical services and solutions to the Petroleum, Environmental, Food Science & Safety and DNA industries. For all the differences across our lines of businesses, we share a strong and unified foundation; we live our values of integrity, collaboration, innovation, and performance. These values drive our behaviour every day. We process over 2.2 million samples and produce 38 million test results every year, and our customers can rely on our results to make critical decisions with confidence.
Maxxam was recently recognized as having one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures of 2012TM, an award that is testament to how important we value employee engagement, satisfaction and work environment. Maxxam is home to the brightest and committed team in the industry, and we want you to join us as we continue to grow.
To apply for this opening, please visit Maxxam.ca/careers and apply directly to the posting listed for this job opening. Please upload an updated cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Learn from the best. Be the best.