|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Do you have a great personality and excellent attention to detail? Do you want to work for one of the best companies in Canada? Then, you may be our next Project Accountant to provide analytical and administrative support to Project Managers and the Project Accounting Manager for each assigned project through its entire life cycle.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Initial set up and maintenance of project.
• Analyze and coordinate with Project Managers for projecting costs, material and labour.
• Progress billing.
• Record and process all change orders.
• Update Schedule of Uncompleted contracts report and review work in progress with Project Managers.
• Review and reconcile the Holdback Report monthly.
• Complete reconciliation and close out of each project.
• Participate in training and information sessions on processes and procedures as required.
• Minimum 5 years’ related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in project accounting preferred.
• Second or third year CGA or CMA student
• MS Office proficiency (expert in Excel)
• Above average organizational skills
• Above average communication and interpersonal skills
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to take ownership of problems
• Ability to analyze and interpret financial reports and documents
For information about our company and to apply to this posting, please see our website www.conceptgroup.ca.