|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Controls Construction Project Manager
Do you want to work for one of the Top 50 Companies in Canada? For a company that cares about your career as much as you do? Concept is seeking a Project Manager to help with DDC projects throughout Western Canada.
Our main business is in commercial automation projects with Distech Control Systems and Staefa/Siemens Control Systems. The Project Manager will be responsible for the design, management, programming and installation of building automation and HVAC controls projects. As a project manager this individual will be dealing with clients, leading a team of technicians and designers, and be responsible for the overall delivery of the project to completion.
- Three to five years’ previous Project Management experience.
- Experience with handling many projects with demanding schedules simultaneously.
- PMP Certification.
- Strong working knowledge and hands on experience with building automations systems.
- A thorough understanding of how a Mechanical, HVAC and BAS systems works.
- Distech installation and product line knowledge.
- Staefa or Siemens installation and product line knowledge.
- Any other automation system installation experience.
- Electrical and Pneumatic controls installation experience.
- Gas detection system installation experience.
- Tekmar installation and programming experience.
- Programming experience in automation systems.
- Design experience for commercial Controls projects.
- VFD installation and programming experience.
- Service experience.
- Ability to draw and interpret schematic drawings.
- Ability to read and understand designs and specifications.
- Above average computer skills.
- Ability to train and mentor Journeyman and Foreman.
Apply via our website at www.conceptgroup.ca