Pajak Engineering Ltd. strives to provide the oil and gas industry with engineering, project management and well-site supervisory services for well-site preparation, drilling, completion, production and lease restoration, both on and offshore since 1966. Pajak Engineering is an APEGGA compliant permit holder. Our activities and operations carefully follow the highest ethical and business practices.About the Opportunity
Pajak Engineering is seeking experienced Drilling Engineers for their Canadian, USA and International Operations.
This is a challenging, rewarding role in which you will enjoy a high level of autonomy.
You will be required to:
- Prepare comprehensive engineering plans for drilling and well completions;
- Monitor Well Construction operations;
- Coordinate with service vendors and other departments;
- Identify requirement of equipment and services six to nine months prior to operations, develop equipment specifications, prepare detailed Scope of Work and Scale & Magnitude of requirement;
- Prepare Drilling Budgets and Drilling Schedules, Authorization for Expenditure (AFE) and AFE reconciliation for wells;
- Reconcile AFE of wells by comparing actual expenditure incurred based on Well Consumption statements and review of drilling Inventory Levels and develop solutions for alternative use or disposal;
- Maintain detailed End of Well Drilling Reports, Well Records and Database;
- Monitoring, trending, analysis and reporting of well integrity status using state of the art iWIT software;
- Maintaining the high standards of well integrity by reviewing the well status and planning for corrective action in consultation with relevant departments;
- Ensure that wells are operated as per Company’s Well Integrity and other well engineering standards;
- Assist in planning/programming various well intervention operations;
- Field supervision for stimulation, slickline operations, rig-less work-over, acid jobs, etc. if required;
- Identify well integrity restoration plans in consultation with Well Service Manager;
- Monitor and follow up the remedial plans identified for restoration of well integrity; and
- Support well intervention operations on an as need basis.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering with specialization in the areas of Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical. Extensive drilling and completion service experience is essential.
Excellent communication and computer skills are important, as this the ability to work collaboratively within internal and external stakeholders to achieve goals.Why Consult Through Pajak Engineering Ltd.?
Pajak Engineering Ltd. is an industry leader in upstream oil and gas consulting services. Being represented as a Well Site Supervisor through Pajak provides broad value in many areas.
In addition to an industry leading remuneration package, you can look forward to:
- WCB Coverage
- General Commercial Liability
- Employers Responsibility Coverage
- SOS Medical and Non-Medical Evacuation
- IAP & Viator Health Coverage
- Optional Health Care Plan (Including Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance and Health/Dental/Optical)
- Pajak Wellhead Insurance Coverage
- Dedicated proprietary online document management and invoicing system
- Timely, reliable payment of invoices
- Verification and management of tickets, certification and compliance
- Online digital invoicing
- Marketing to many companies at once to provide increased opportunities for the best negotiated rates and work
- Representation by a whole team - there will always be someone on the other end of the phone
- Around the clock support from in-house Engineers, Techs and HSE personnel for operational and safety issues
- A positive industry reputation since 1966
- International work available in 6 continents and over 20 countries
This is an exciting opportunity to join a boutique, industry leader, large enough to provide you with excellent representation whilst still small enough to ensure your expertise is valued and supported.
We invite you to contribute to a winning team, Apply Now!
To apply, please visit www.applyfirst.ca/job44692