This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Equinox Engineering Ltd. is a Calgary-based EPCM firm. We are a market leader in oil and gas processing specializing in facilities design, implementation and operational assistance for natural gas, conventional and heavy oil projects. Our clients include several of the largest oil & gas producers in Canada and worldwide, and we are currently executing a wide range of sweet gas, sour gas, conventional oil, heavy oil facility and pipeline projects.
We are seeking a Pipeline Engineering Team Lead to work on various pipeline projects at our Calgary Head Office.
Equinox Engineering is executing numerous pipeline projects in Canada and worldwide and we are seeking qualified professional engineers for several project types.
Regarding thermal pipelines, Equinox has long term agreements with two major owner companies to design all their above ground thermal pipelines that connect their SAGD wellpads to their Central Processing Facilities. The ongoing pipeline program includes steam pipelines (up to 30” diameter), emulsion (to 24”), casing vent gas (to 12”) and fuel gas (3”) pipelines. These programs are for facilities in both the Cold Lake and Fort McMurray regions.
Regarding buried pipeline, Equinox has several pipeline projects ongoing ranging from natural gas transmission pipelines (350 km x 20”), dilbit pipelines (100 km x 20”), acid gas pipelines, as well as numerous sales pipeline, trunklines and gathering systems.
Education and Qualifications
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business Development skills are highly valued.
- Successful candidate will be P. Eng.
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 + years oil and gas experience with EPCM background.
- Pipeline project experience (such as natural gas, NGL, heavy Oil, water and/or above ground thermal pipeline) is required.
- Works as a key part of the project management group to coordinate discipline engineering and design. He/she will coordinate such inter-disciplinary work during the execution of buried/above ground pipeline projects.
- Key responsibilities include design development and technical content of the project work.Participates in the design development at the earlier project stages and must have an in-depth understanding of project scope, prior to beginning detailed design.
- The Pipeline Engineering Team Lead will have frequent contact with client counterparts and must utilize effective communication skills to liaise with the Client as well as internal staff.
- He / She will ensure all regulatory applications and standards are met.
- He/She works with disciplines to develop the design of Thermal/pipeline projects.
- She/He will coordinate design reviews with Client and Process Engineering to ensure all HSE requirements are met.
- Growth through repeat business and generation of new business is encouraged and rewarded.
Equinox Success Statement
Equinox delivers focused & experienced premium teamscustomized with the best technical expertiseto align with client culture and requirementsto ensure successful projectson a repeatable basis
Equinox offers stability and a diversity of interesting, technically challenging projects. We offer an excellent compensation, benefits, and holiday package.
To forward your resume, please email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a reference to the position title –Pipeline Engineering Team Lead.