|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
As the world’s leading oilfield technology company,Schlumberger offers industry-leading services, project management, and information solutions that optimize performance in the oil and gas industry. Diversity is key to Schlumberger, and currently the organization employing more than 118,000 people of over 140 nationalities working in more than 85 countries. We believe in providing the highest service quality while executing jobs in a safe and environmentally friendly manner, wherever and whenever needed.
Schlumberger’s culture of excellence and their reputation are built on the highest standards of quality, health, safety, and respect for the environment. These values are applied in our business dealings and in the communities in which we live and work.
Due to growth, Schlumberger is seeking several individuals for the role of Heavy Equipment Technician (Heavy Duty Mechanic) to work out of several locations throughout Alberta including Grande Prairie, Lloydminster & Red Deer.
Drawing on your outstanding troubleshooting skills, you will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of diesel engines, pumps and hydraulic/pneumatic systems to ensure our enormous and diverse vehicle fleet is rolling 24/7, year round.
You will enjoy a Structured Career Development Plan (SCDP) that includes:
- Learning within our Schlumberger schools with instructors who have provided these services in the field;
- Online Learning Management System to track your training and development;
- Formal training courses throughout your entire career with the organization; and
- Advancement opportunities based solely on your performance, ambition, and desires.
You must be a 3rd year or 4th year, Journeyman or Red Seal Heavy Equipment Technician (Certificates required) and be willing to relocate to Red Deer, Grande Prairie or Lloydminster.
Schlumberger is committed to excellence and is looking for talented and motivated people who want to support us in our endeavors. If you are passionate about delivering service quality at the highest standards in everything you do, we want to hear from you!
At Schlumberger your talent is respected, valued, and rewarded. We also understand you have a life away from work and offer an extensive benefits package including:
- Fixed Step Program – defined career advancement
- Health Benefits, including prescription drug coverage (multiple options)
- Dental (multiple options)
- Health Care Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- Pension Plan
- Fitness Program
- Employee Family Assistance
- Relocation Assistants Provided
Broaden your horizons with a company that values diversity and rewards talent. At Schlumberger, your experience, talent, and professionalism can take you as far as you want to go - Apply today!
To find out more and to apply, please visit: http://www.applyfirst.net/job44797