|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
World Vision – Calgary, AB
Do You Want to Change the World?
If you have a passion for meaningful work – work that makes a long-term impact around the world – we’d encourage you to spend a few hours each week helping us make that difference. We’re donorworx-Inc., a professional face-to-face fundraising agency that partners with several of the largest humanitarian relief organizations in the world. We are expanding throughout North America and have opportunities available for:
World Vision Charity Ambassadors/Fundraisers
Successful candidates will promote the World Vision Child Sponsorship Program at Sunridge Mall (June 12th – 26th), Marlborough Mall (June 20th – July 3rd) or Cross Iron Mills (July 17th – August 7th) with possibility of additional locations! We offer many opportunities for promotion to Team Leaders and Campaign Field Managers.
• Rate of Pay: $17.00 per hour
• Weekly Hours: 15-35 hrs/ week
• Training: Mandatory full day of paid training
Candidates must be articulate individuals who possess the following:
• Commitment to the cause and desire to make a difference
• Proactive, outgoing and welcoming nature
• Resilience, drive and endless enthusiasm
• The ability to work under pressure and to meet targets
• The ability to inspire and influence others with excellent communication skills
All candidates must undergo a police background check.
If you are interested in joining the donorworx fundraising team, please apply on our website: http://recruiting.donorworx.com/
We thank all applicants for your interest in this opportunity. Only applicants short-listed for an interview will be contacted. donorworx is an EOE M/F/D/V.