This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Send resumes to nick [at] cynetsystems.com or call at 703.951.3268 OR 1.855.522.5221
Document Control Specialist
- Manage all Project official documentation (including engineering/technical, correspondence, project management - commercial, legal) generated by COMPANY and CONTRACTOR to be stored in the Document Management System.
- Managing workflow of documents between COMPANY and CONTRACTOR.
- Managing company’s Electronic Document management systems, ensuring classification of records and implementation of access controls on DMS
- Administration of project workspaces in DMS, adhering to company’s Group Records Management policy.
- Delivering training as required assuring that all project staff has a clear understanding of the document management policies.
- Generation of various reports in DMS for efficient handling of collaborative workspace in DMS.
- To ensure that the folder structure and its contents are maintained in a manner consistent with the overall system design basis.
- Manage the content, accuracy, and integrity of all engineering drawings.
- Responsible for the management of the EDMS (Electronic Document Management System (DMS)) and for any required training.
- Serve as the point of contact for document control function on day-to-day activities
- Assist in the planning, development and implementation of the Business’ overall document management program to include records management and drawing/document control.
- Maintain group access, folder hierarchy, folder defaults, metadata and perform audits of the EDMS to ensure compliance to approved procedures.
- Participate in technical team/network meetings for sharing best practices and setting priorities for future enhancements and system break/fix issues in EDMS.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of business process workflows.
- Supporting project team of document controllers.
- Imp lement and manage the project document control and document management processes and systems to aid in efficient project execution.
- Drive improvements within the Document Control scope through leadership, standards, and behaviours. Implement solutions that educate and encourage internal and external stakeholders to become more collaborative.
· EDMS : Sharepoint, Documentum, e-Room, Meridian, FileNet, Aveva
· Database : Ms Access
· MS Office : Word, Excel, PowerPoint