This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
- The stockfiller needs to ensure that products are available for the customer to purchase. The plan-o-gram remains fairly consistent for most of the year but will be changed up once or twice during the year. The stockfiller will need to locate product in the back room and bring to the front and fill any holes in pog and fill up 2ndrys. The same is repeated for Dept 1.
- Visit designated National accounts as stipulated by the Regional Manager.
- Locate products in stores and displays in the designated areas.
- If required have products scanned in at receiving.
- Ensure that all current proms are up and running ie endcaps, 4ways etc
- Ensure all price tags, rollback signs – all promo signage is up and displayed at all locations.
- Communicate any challenges, obstacles, pushbacks, non-complicance to sales rep. Refer any questions/queries back to sales rep to handle.
- May be required to set up displays, endcap etc as well as assist with pog changes as and when required.
· Ability to work independently for extended periods for time
· Ability to handle multiple interruptions
· Ability to make own decisions
· Ability to work fast and efficiently
· Knowledge on how to deal with various personality types
· Valid driver’s license – use of a reliable automobile