|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This position is based in High Level, Alberta and therefore requires relocation to the area.
Our client, a well known industry leader in world markets, has over 3000 employees and is seeking an additional team member. As the Maintenance Supervisor, you bring a wealth of leadership experience relating to the optimum planning and supervision of maintenance activities in a manufacturing environment. You also have a proven safety record while balancing costs and the needs of the production personnel.
The Must Haves for this role are:
- Minimum of 2 years’ in a Maintenance Leadership role, preferably in a wood manufacturing environment; However, candidates with a strong maintenance background, from other manufacturing environments, will also be considered
- Strong team player with a demonstrated willingness to interface with production personnel, ensuring a constant flow of communication exists between the production and maintenance teams
- Ability to analyze unsafe areas, practices and procedures and take corrective action, as required
- Knowledge of continuous improvement initiatives, is an asset
- Experience with ensuring costs, including labour, are maintained within approved operating budgets
- Exceptional communication, coaching and time management skills
- Strong computer skills, including Computerized Maintenance Management system experience
- Currently eligible to work in Canada
Make sure to submit your resume today, through this site or through our website at www.miriamsherris.com, if you are eager to join a fantastic team and company!