A fast paced environment. Working for a national company. Exceeding customer expectations. Having fun at work. If those are what you look for in a workplace, then keep reading!
Sharp's Audio Visual is currently looking for a Marketing & Administration Assistant to join our Calgary Head Office location. This role has an 80% focus on marketing and 20% focus on administration. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Marketing/ Administrative Assistant preforms a variety of duties such as:
- Coordinating and implementing the marketing plan along with the VP of Sales & Marketing and helps select the media in which to place the marketing emphasis.
- Owning the creative work, execution and delivery of any marketing project.
- Assisting the VP Sales & Marketing with management of the effective utilization and collection of Marketing Development Funds provided by manufacturers.
- Assisting the VP of Sales & Marketing in planning and developing public relations policies.
- Maintaining the corporate website and social media sites including but not limited to Joomla, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Blogging and creating white papers as required.
- Working with Account Managers and Branch Managers to develop case studies.
- Coordinating and completing project photography.
- Collecting and forwarding sales lead opportunities in a timely manner.
- Working with sales staff to organize sales and marketing related events such as some training opportunities, trade shows and conventions.
- Organizing corporate functions such as parties and internal team building events.
- Other marketing and administrative tasks as required.
Attributes that help you stand out
- Digital Design Media certification
- Experience with graphics software.
- Experience with email and marketing automation tools.
- Experience with online navigation, research, concepts and social media; website content updating and social media monitoring.
- Experience with desktop publishing software.
- Innovative, self-starter
- Creative spirit and detail-oriented
- Good team player
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative role.
We are proud to say that employees are hardworking, loyal, enthusiastic people who enjoy working as part of a team. The commitment to customer service and the “can do” attitude is why Sharp’s Audio Visual is successful. Our employees are our number one strength and we are able to provide growth opportunities, exceptional training to enhance current skills, competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
If this position interests you please submit a resume and covering letter which points out your related strengths and salary expectations to: hr (at) sharpsav.com. Please specify which position you are applying for.
While we thank all candidates who apply only those who best match the above criteria will be contacted for personal interviews. Sharp’s is an Employment Equity employer.