This fantastic career opportunity is based in a main business centre of northwestern, Saskatchewan and therefore requires relocation to the area.
Our client is a well established employer and leader in the manufacturing and marketing of forest products. They have an immediate need in their non-unionized operation for a Red Seal Millwright with experience in a manufacturing environment.
The ideal candidate will truly be seeking a career opportunity where your efforts are recognized and career growth is not just a myth. You will also enjoy the benefits of a balanced lifestyle in an area that offers year round activities including hunting, fishing, hiking, cycling, curling, etc.
The “Must Haves” for this role are:
- 4+ years’ experience with equipment maintenance and repair in a manufacturing operation
- Interprovincial Red Seal Millwright certification (Must provide a copy)
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- A proactive approach to continually look for improvement opportunities within the operation
- Proficient verbal and written skills (English)
- Must be currently eligible to work in Canada
Submit your resume today through this site or our website at www.miriamsherris.com!
Make sure to follow Miriam Sherris Recruiting on Linkedin for new career opportunity updates!