|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Titan Mapping Solutions Ltd. is seeking a self-motivated individual who possesses a solid background in GIS, data management and digital mapping. The successful candidate will support digital mapping operations and contribute to the team as needed.
- A GIS Diploma and/or a Bachelor's Degree or a related discipline, or equivalent job experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in GIS and/or large mapping projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of GIS concepts, data management, digital map production and cartographic principles.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of ArcGIS Products.
- Team player with ability to work with a variety of simultaneous goals and issues.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
Other desirable qualifications:
- Knowledge of ArcSDE and COREL Draw.
- Development skills in Visual Basic as well as scripting languages such as python would be an asset.
Titan Mapping Solutions Ltd. thanks all candidates in advance for their interest in this opportunity; however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please submit a covering letter and resume addressed to Mohammed Hassoun by MAIL, E-MAIL or FAX and if possible, provide at least two examples of your online work at:
Titan Mapping Solutions Ltd.
250, 839 - 5th Avenue SW
FAX: (403) 263-0073