This position is based in Prince George, B.C. and therefore requires relocation to the area.
Take your Service Advisor career to the next level and join one of British Columbia’s high volume dealerships. Our client prides itself on quality of service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles.
If you are a service oriented, energetic individual with a strong team mentality we want to talk to you today.
When you join our client’s team you benefit from a non-unionized environment, 4 day workweek, excellent earning potential, health benefit plan and assistance with relocation.
Contact us today to learn more about this fantastic career opportunity!
The Must Haves for this role are:
- 4+ years’ experience as a Service Advisor in the auto industry
- Exceptional customer service and sales skills with a strong belief that quality service builds long-term customer relationships
- Fluency in the English language with strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Solid computer skills
- Detail oriented with strong prioritization skills
- Good multi-tasking skills with an ability to alternate between writing service orders, interacting with customers and liaising with technicians to ensure proper workflow
- Can-do attitude and solutions oriented with an ability to remain calm under pressure
- Currently eligible to work in Canada on a permanent basis
Submit your resume today through this site or our website at www.miriamsherris.com!
Make sure to also follow Miriam Sherris Recruiting on Linkedin for updates on new career opportunities.