|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
The Data Entry Clerk will assist the Business Services department of a research-based, agricultural sciences company, by inputting accurate and timely data into a CRM Tool which supports sales and marketing initiatives.
- Work with Business Services Team to facilitate timely and accurate data entry;
- Work primarily in Oracle based Siebel eBusiness Application;
- Provide accurate compilation of data, interpretation of instruction and subsequent input of data
- Verify data quality and validation issues, and correct where necessary
- Enter and format data using MS Excel
- Communicate with internal and external customers by phone and email- primarily customer qualification and verification issues
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a clerical environment;
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member in a team;
- Proficient typing skills required – 50-60 wpm
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills;
- Strong organization skills & attention to detail;
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with the Microsoft Office Package including Excel, Word, Access and Outlook,
This is a Full-Time Position, available immediately. Business is located in downtown Calgary. T2P 5H1. Salary is commensurate with experience.