|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
MOBIA is currently recruiting various skilled and experienced Telecommunications Technicians to join our team in Alberta. As a Telecommunications Technician, you will be an integral part of a customer focused team with great attention to detail and respect for a job well done.
Start Date: Future Opportunity
Type of position: Contract and permanent
Close Date: October 3, 2013
As a Telecommunications Technicianyour duties will include designing, installing and supporting networks for our end customers.
- Good Knowledge AC/DC theory
- Read and understand a SPEC
- Install and upgrade components, parts, cable, equipment, and systems for backup DC Power
- Remove and replace cell site backup DC systems including battery cells and cabinets
- Remove and replace +24VDC and -48VDC power rectifier systems
- Installation and placement of electronic equipment.
- Have electrical industry knowledge
- Understanding of industry standards for lacing, cable placement.
- Read, interpret and understand an equipment installation manual
- Knowledge of grounding standards
Skills / Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience in DC power and Net Guardian
- LTE and CDMA integration and installation experience
Experience in CALL P and cell site commissioning
- Knowledge of cat 5/5E/6 cables and COAX cabling installation, termination and testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
- Ability to travel and flexibility to work shift work as required
- Lifting and moving equipment in excess of 75lbs (work classification – heavy work)
- Network certifications are considered an asset
MOBIA offers a competitive benefits package for health, dental and life insurance coverage.
Interested applicants may email their application to email@example.com. Please quote the following competition number # TT33-081613GEN on all submissions.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.