|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This great career opportunity is based in Williams Lake, British Columbia and therefore requires relocation to the area.
Our client is an industry leader and well respected employer throughout Western Canada. As a Divisional Accountant, you will be responsible for one of the three business units within their manufacturing operation. Reporting directly to the Manufacturing Accounting Supervisor, your focus will be placed on building strong working relationships within your assigned business unit, in addition, but not limited to, the preparation of month-end financials, reports, journal entries, cost analysis and cost savings projections, assisting with annual audit files and the preparation of annual business plans, as required.
The Must Haves for this role are:
- Canadian citizenship or permanent residency status
- Accounting designation or completion of the third level of a recognized accounting designation (CA, CGA, CMA)
- 3+ years’experience (manufacturing and cost accounting experience is an asset)
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Above average time management skills
- Self-motivated and independent thinker with an ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Superior proficiency with Microsoft Office and accounting software (experience with JD Edwards will be considered an asset)
- Excellent communication skills (strong command of the English language, both written and verbal)
Submit your resume today through this site or our website at www.miriamsherris.com!
Make sure to follow Miriam Sherris Recruiting on Linkedin for new career opportunity updates!