|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
My client, a major commercial real estate company is looking for a Sr Property Accountant to join their team.
• Bank Reconciliations
• Recording monthly accruals, amortization, adjusting and other journal entries
• Preparing monthly supporting documents for Financial Statements
• Reviewing and analyzing financial statements
• Reconciling various General Ledger accounts
• Reconciling tenant statements
• Year-end analyses and working-paper preparation
• Operating Cost Recoveries
• Annual budgets
• A minimum of five years of proven experience in commercial real estate accounting
• Proficiency skill with Outlook, MS Word and Excel
• Experience with JDE Enterprise One a strong asset
• Strong time management skills with the ability to work independently
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to organize and set priorities to manage multiple tasks and projects
• Results-oriented with a desire to learn and support new developments
Compensation negotiable and highly competitive according to experience.
Apply immediately to this ad with your resume and contact information.