|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Do you believe in the power of teamwork and sharing ideas? Do you take pride in delivering exceptional quality and service with everything you do? Do you seek out ideas for improving the status quo? If you want to make a difference and love being surrounded by the best and the brightest, Maxxam might be the place for you!
Imagine being surrounded by the brightest minds in the industry.
Maxxam Analytics, the largest privately owned analytical laboratory network in Canada, is looking for a
QUALITY ASSURANCE ASSISTANT
Join our talented team of experts in the scientific field to advance your technical knowledge and advance your career. Every day we go above and beyond to deliver innovative solutions to help our clients make important decisions that directly impact the community and the environment.
As a QUALITY ASSURANCE ASSISTANT, your main responsibilities are:
- Participate in the review of SOPs, method validations and other technical documents,
- Assist QA staff in maintenance of proficiency testing summary,
- Conducting audits as scheduled,
- Maintain electronic equipment inventory and calibration records,
- Manage trainee profiles in Compliant Pro,
- Assist in closing NSCs and Audits
- Assist QA staff in maintaining Compliant Pro databases as requested.
You are the ideal QUALITY ASSURANCE ASSISTANT if:
- Strong skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power-point),
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines,
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills; Good command of English,
- 1-2 years prior experience in analytical laboratory with good fundamentals in chemistry,
- Diploma or equivalent in sciences,
- Ability to organize and work independently.
We are more than a lab. Maxxam is a science company that delivers value through its people. Founded over 40 years ago, Maxxam is the leader in analytical services and solutions to the Petroleum, Environmental, Food Science & Safety and DNA industries. For all the differences across our lines of businesses, we share a strong and unified foundation; we live our values of integrity, collaboration, innovation, and performance. These values drive our behaviour every day. We process over 2.3 million samples and produce 41 million test results every year, and our customers can rely on our results to make critical decisions with confidence.
Maxxam was recently recognized as having one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures of 2012TM, an award that is testament to how important we value employee engagement, satisfaction and work environment. Maxxam is home to the brightest and committed team in the industry, and we want you to join us as we continue to grow.
Join our talented community of scientists and experts and apply today at Maxxam.ca/careers.
Learn from the best. Be the best.