|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Business Edge Staffing is representing a young , visionary documentation technology firm. Theyoffer complete construction documentation with photography, videos, and webcam services to capture all phases of construction and to connect people with their projects.
Their services promote transparency and accountability, documenting construction progress from groundbreaking through completion.
The company is looking for a new team member to assume Office Management/Administration Assistant duties and responsibilities in its Calgary office.
It is a high pressure and busy working environment and the ideal candidate would be someone who is young at heart, bright, friendly and team-spirited as well as self-motivated and intuitive to their approach to their work.
- Accounts Payable/Receivables/Payroll & General Bookkeeping
- Answer telephones and assist with requests as needed.
- Project based work.
- Receive and ship (UPS/FedEx)
- Daily Mail Collection and distribution; research, price and purchase office supplies.
- Coordinate and maintain records for office, phone, company credit cards and other office related items.
- Maintain standard office items (printers, copiers, stamps, etc.)
- Set-up and coordinate internal meetings as requested.
- Support staff on special projects/requests.
- Assist with travel arrangements for general office travel and visitors
- Maintain internal contact/customer projects and lists.
- Provide office company orientation for new employees.
Role Requirements and Personal Characteristics:
- Must understand basic accounting using QuickBooks.
- Comfortable making collection calls.
- Self-driven, self-directed, result-oriented person.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for email/spreadsheet/word-processing
- Able to work productively and calmly under pressure.
- Multi-tasking skills, well-organized, energetic
- Team player, enjoy working with people.
- Able to understand what to do without being told.
- General office Knowledge and File Management.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.