|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
At Emergency Security Management (ESM), a subsidiary of CKR Global, we take great pride in delivering this unique security service to our clients. With a vast array of emergency trained individuals on staff we will make sure that site control is established, documentation of approved individual access is recorded and all safety concerns are addressed and dealt with.We respond to many calls including securing offices and high risk locations.
We are currently looking to hire casual, qualified investigation personnel who have the following requirements:
- Valid investigator license (min. PI under supervision)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Experience: 2 years of experience conducting mobile and foot surveillance for insurance claims and corporate investigations is an asset.
- Completion of Investigator training/course, diploma/degree in criminology; Background in legal, and/or psychology an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to write detailed, comprehensive reports.
- An analytical thinker with advanced problem solving skills. Ability to approach a problem from different perspectives and explore all angles.
- Comfortable with the use of a computer, standard programs, and use of online data resources, etc.
- Be discreet and comfortable handling sensitive information.
- Extremely organized, concise, and attentive to detail.
- Work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Professional manner and appearance
We can offer flexible hours that work around your schedule.
Assignments are available in various locations including but not limited to:
- Lethbridge, Calgary, Edmonton, Grande Prairie, Fort MacMurray
Apply ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 1-416-449-9889
Please reference “ESM-AB” in subject line of all correspondence.
Please attach a resume or bio. Attachments must be in PDF or MS Word format.
We thank all applicants for their interest in ESM Global; however, only those being selected for interviews will be contacted.