|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Hydro-West Scaffolding, is a division of the Scaffolding and Access line of business of AGF Group Inc. We provide Western Canada with sales and rental of mast climbing and swing stage equipment along with erection and dismantling services for both. Hydro-West is presently seeking a fulltime Equipment Installer / Yardhand for its Calgary based operation.
You enjoy working outdoors? Safety in the work place is top priority for you? You are versatile, positive, hardworking and have a good team spirit? Then come build your future with us!
- Competitive salary.
- Full benefits package (life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment, weekly indemnity, long term disability, extended health, dental insurance).
- Stimulating work environment.
- Permanent and fulltime job.
- Great team environment.
- The opportunity to be part of a very competent and hardworking team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Erect and dismantle mast climbing platforms and swing stages.
- Read blueprints and specifications to lay out the work.
- Perform basic maintenance of rental equipment.
- Cleaning (pressure washing) and preparation of rental equipment.
- Sorting, inspecting and grading stock.
- Assist in picking and packing orders and in maintaining accurate inventory control. Do inventory counts.
- Loading and unloading of delivery vehicles by hand or using a forklift.
- Assist in the coordination of trucking into and out of the yard and related shipping documents (bill of lading and packing slips).
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, well-organized yard and work environment.
- Assist with service and maintenance record keeping.
- Perform duties in a safe and professional manner and use appropriate safety equipment.
- Perform any other additional duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Five (5) years of experience in related work.
- Mechanical skills an asset.
- Job site planning.
- Strong work ethic, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable to work at heights.
- Safety conscious.
- Must possess a valid Alberta driver’s license.
To pursue this opportunity, please forward your resume in confidence by email and mention the reference number HWS-13-09-01-CJ at:
7052 Farrell Rd. SE
Calgary AB, T2H 0T2