This fantastic career opportunity is based in one of the most beautiful and desirable areas in Canada, the Okanagan Region of B.C. and therefore requires relocation to the area.
Our client is a well established aviation industry leader. Employees enjoy a rewarding and friendly work environment where everyone shares at least one very significant quality...They are proud of what they do!
The successful candidate will be responsible for interior modifications, structural support of avionics installations and structural modifications. As the ideal candidate, you bring to the table a combination of education and aerospace work experience or a minimum of 10 years’ aerospace structures work experience.
The Must Haves for this role are:
- Canadian citizenship or Permanent Residency status
- Aerospace Engineering Degree combined with 5 years’ relevant aerospace experience OR a minimum of 10 years’ relevant aerospace experience (must have fixed wing aircraft, structures repair experience)
- Experience liaising with Transport Canada and other approval authorities for design approval
- Proven ability to meet project deadlines and manage resources to achieve assigned project goals
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong command of the English language (written and oral)
- Computer experience necessary (Microsoft Office and CAD)
Submit your resume today through this site or through our website at www.miriamsherris.com
Make sure to follow Miriam Sherris Recruiting on Linkedin for new career opportunity updates!