This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Gas Liquids Engineering (GLE) is a multi-discipline engineering firm specializing in natural gas purification and liquids recovery. We take a project from design and engineering, procurement, and construction management to start-up. Come join our 200 employees and contribute to some of the most exciting oil and gas projects in Alberta, Northeastern British Columbia and around the world.
The major function of this position is to take a leadership role in coordinating engineering discipline and design. Mechanical Engineers are expected to manage the inter-disciplinary work during the execution of projects and participate in the design development at the earlier project stages. Comprehensive understanding of project scope is paramount.
- Client Liaison on mechanical issues
- Specifying, evaluating and selecting oil and gas processing equipment
- Design involvement will include pipeline, pressure piping, pressure vessels
- Rotating equipment design & optimization
- Pump specifications & analysis
- Equipment specifications and evaluation
- Mechanical drawing development & review
- Canadian Professional Engineer strongly preferred
- Membership in APEGGA required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with oil & gas construction projects
- Experience in international projects an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Knowledge of industry/regulatory codes and standards
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail or fax to:
Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd.
#300, 2749 39th Avenue N.E.
Calgary, Alberta T1Y 4T8
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (403) 291-9730
Gas Liquids Engineering offers a stimulating, fast paced work environment. We offer competitive remuneration and benefits, along with a dynamic, friendly environment. Parking is always free!
We thank you for submitting your resume. Only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
No phone calls please.