AGAT Laboratories is a full-service laboratory with locations across Canada as well as internationally. We are the most diversified laboratory in Canada and our scientists are highly-skilled and specialized in the fields of biochemistry, chemistry, microbiology, geology, engineering and other specialty services. With a broad range of staff experience and state-of-the-art instrumentation, we provide cross-analytical solutions for the Environmental, Energy, Mining, Transportation, Industrial, Agri-food and Life Sciences sectors.
Report Writer/Data Entry – Weekend Contract
Report Writer/Data Entry Duties:
· Results from laboratory analysis entered into report templates (conversions/formulas/calculations).
· Proven ability to understand information quickly.
· Excellent keyboard speed and ability to perform the steps involved to complete the report.
· Accuracy, proofreading and attention to detail are a vital feature of the position.
· Ensure the data which is being fed into the system is valid and correct.
· Documented history of strong data input and computer skills.
· Must have the ability to multi-task and complete responsibilities in a timely manner.
· High school diploma with science background/experience.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· The ability to work in both individually and in a team environment.
· Strong computer skills – Outlook, Word, Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
· Customer service and previous administrative roles is an asset
· Training provided for the right candidate
This position is a seasonal contract working weekend shifts.
AGAT Laboratories would like to thank all applicants, however only candidates that meet the position requirements will be contacted. Send your resume and your cover letter in Word or PDF format via http://www.agatlabs.com/careers. Please indicate in the comments line what position you are applying for.
Thank you for your interest in AGAT Laboratories.