|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
3D-P is a technology company offering network products and services to mining industry globally. We're looking for a Shipping and Receiving Associate to work in our head offices in Calgary. Job description as follow. To apply to this position, please email to hugoperez @ 3d-p.com or by replying to this ad. Shipping and Receiving Associate
Reporting to the Logistics Supervisor, the team member is responsible for the daily activities associated with working in a busy logistics environment.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Proven ability to apply logic to various logistical challenges
- Maintain new and established procedures
- Proven ability to take initiative
- Ability to physically lift up to 40 lbs repeatedly
- Diligent attention to detail
Hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm with 30 minutes for lunch (40hrs/wk).
- Actively participates in the shipment and receiving process, including scanning items, sorting and movement of merchandise, flexing and placement of items into stock racks
- Picking of parts for company orders
- Accurate completion of shipping process to company standard, including compliance with all local, federal, and international shipping laws, rules and regulations
o Includes understanding and manipulation of all customs documentation
o Maintaining accurate Harmonized codes for all inventory items
o Processes all damaged and defective merchandise according to company guidelines.
o Completing faulty parts returns to vendors, including shipping and reporting
- Careful recording of serial numbers associated with all 3 phases of the
stockroom process (Shipping, Receiving, and order picking)
- Maintaining knowledge and equipment related to the corporate health and safety policy
- Maintenance of company inventory, including:
o Accurate inventory counts, including parts origins
o Fulfilling inside sales orders for Production department, including management and exchange of faulty parts
o Communicates to Logistics Manager any signage or supply needs.
o Please include your favorite colour in the subject line of your email reply
o Cleans and maintains inventory areas to company standards
o Replenishing the inventory bins on a daily basis
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Taking direction from the logistics supervisor on any other related tasks
Salary range: Negotiable $18.00/hr - $19.00/hr