|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
This position delivers services to support the client’s day-to-day needs related to the use of ticketing systems and products. Responsibilities will also include training and general operational support including installs and upgrades. You will also work at live events in the Toronto area providing on-site support. This is a full time position that will require some evening and weekend work based on show schedule and client needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships
- Meet and exceed client service level agreements
- Advise and assist with reporting
- Coordinate upgrades and hardware replacements at client sites
- Advise/educate clients within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions
- Maintain customer contacts to enable accurate tracking and reporting
- Process client in-house ticket requests
- Provide onsite event support and rotating after hours office and weekend support
- Other duties as assigned
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify the root cause of issues
- Research client/customer complaints about service levels
- Work with National/Central support groups to expedite problem resolution
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues – Archtics/Host/Access Manager/eEntry
- Balance Audits/Settlement issues
- Resolve issues with Customer Service for events with problems and/or special circumstances
- Communicate product updates, new features, and functionality to client base
- Reposition objects and text on existing ticket or invoice template
- Provide support and best practices to the client for all TM products including archiving data, loading events, setting rules, adding hardware, and communication to other TM servers
- Assist with new manifest creation
- Establish any special client Method of Payment types
- Install Archtics on workstations and ticket printers
- Initial and ongoing training of new features and functionality
Skills & Qualities Desired :
- Service oriented, with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Able to successfully handle multiple priorities.
- Certain degree of creativity, latitude, and problem solving is required
- A positive, energetic attitude
Education & Knowledge Desired
- Knowledge of Ticketmaster product/program suites surrounding, Host, PCI, Archtics, Access Control, and others preferred, but not required
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- H.S. diploma or equivalent. BA/BS degree is preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks regularly throughout the day; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Human Resources, Live Nation Canada
Subject Line: Client Support Specialist- Calgary