|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Recognized as one of Alberta’s top 60 Employers in 2013, Olympia Financial Group Inc. is a national non-deposit taking Trust company. We currently provide administrative services to our clients in the following four areas; Registered Plans, Foreign Exchange, Health Care, and Corporate & Shareholder Services. Presently we are looking for a Mortgage Coordinator in our Registered Plans division office in Calgary, AB.
If you are an ambitious professional with an acute sense of detail, this position could be for you! What can you expect working for a recognized top employer?
- Health Care Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Generous Vacation and Personal Days
- Company Bonus Program
- Convenient location accessible by public transit
Primary responsibilities for the Mortgage Documentation Coordinator are to support the Mortgage Team by reviewing mortgage documentation, processing mortgage fundings and preparing for execution of legal documents. As well to ensure that internal and external regulatory requirements are upheld, while maintaining a high level of customer service with Olympia Trust Company’s clients.
- Revi ew confidential documents upon receipt and notify the Registered Plans Administrator/Officer of discrepancies or missing items
- Arrange to have documents audited and executed
- Use the internal system to set up and process mortgage fundings and preparing execution of legal documents
- Ensure compliance with internal and external audit and regulatory requirements
- Work directly with the Mortgage team when requested to achieve a common goal and/or complete a project
- Prepare documents to be sent to the broker/lawyer for syndicated mortgages
- Verify personal work to ensure that documents are written accurately with clarity and completeness
- Follow up with clients, brokers or lawyers on any outstanding/pending documents to complete transactions
- 1-2 years office experience is preferred
- 2 year college diploma is beneficial
- Understand the foundations of a mortgage and financial company
- Intermediate level of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Maintain a mature and professional manner in all situations
- Successfully multitask and prioritize requests
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic team, please submit your resume in confidence to Human Resources at email@example.com
Please note that only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.