|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Recognized as one of Alberta’s top 60 Employers in 2013, Olympia Financial Group Inc. is a national non-deposit taking Trust company. We currently provide administrative services to our clients in the following four areas; Registered Plans, Foreign Exchange, Health Care, and Corporate & Shareholder Services. Presently we are looking for a Real Estate Legal Assistant in our Registered Plans & TFSA division office in Calgary, AB.
If you are an ambitious professional with an acute sense of detail, this position could be for you! What can you expect working for a recognized top employer?
- Health Care Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Generous Vacation and Personal Days
- Company Bonus Program
- Convenient location accessible by public transit
The primary responsibility of the Mortgage Legal Documentation Officer is to ensure that all legal documentation is received, distributed and processed for all foreclosure transactions. The Officer must respond to inquiries from clients and lawyers and stay up-to-date on policy and procedural changes to ensure that Olympia Trust Company is providing accurate information to its clients.
- Receive, forward and track all foreclosure, bankruptcy and legal proceeding documentation
- Process foreclosure related transactions in a timely manner
- Respond to inquiries from clients and lawyers efficiently
- Follow up with lawyers and the courts as to the status of legal action
- Prepare payout and information statements
- Stay up to date on policy and procedural changes
- Communicate with the Mortgage Coordinators, Supervisors and Registered Plans Officers regarding client status updates
- Completion of legal or related Diploma is required
- 1-2 years of foreclosure or real estate legal experience is required
- Legalese experience is required
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Knowledge of foreclosure procedures and policies is required
- Must be detail oriented and organized
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic team, please submit your resume in confidence to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Please note that only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.