|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Position: Independent Financial Adviser
A Financial Adviser ensures the client receives the proper financial products to meet the client’s wants and needs. This role also involves cultivating and growing the team members. A Financial Adviser is also responsible for projecting high levels of ethics and stewardship
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for carefully analyzing the client’s financial needs and wants.
2. Presenting proper financial products to meet the goals of the client.
3. Carefully monitoring and analyzing the client’s accounts and performing proper follow ups for the client.
1. Responsible for generating your own client list and database.
2. Implements high level of ethics when engaging with clients and partners.
3. Responsible for overseeing the performance and training of your team.
1. Self-management and self-development is a great key to success. Learn to improve mental and physical capacity.
2. Responsible for expanding knowledge about self-development.
3. Responsible for becoming a great mentor and motivator for other people.
Experience and Qualification
1. Diploma in Business Administration major in finance is an asset.
2. Experience in related field is an asset.
3. Eager to learn about finance and other financial products
4. Great communicator, listener, and great people skills.
5. Must be motivated and eager to be successful.
Licensing is required. We provide excellent exam prep sessions for you to attend.
There is no quotas to be made! No membership fees and office fees to be paid! You will receive 100% bonus rate of the FYC. All training, mentorship, and office materials will be provided.
This is position is commission based.
If you are interested for this position, please send your resume through this ad. Or give me a call at (403) 399-8548.