|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Continental Natural Gas & Liquids Inc.
Office Administrator and Bookkeeping Job Description
Continental Natural Gas & Liquids Inc. (“CNGL”) is a Calgarybased new technology company servicing the oil and gas industry.
CNGL is currently seeking an office administrator to oversee the daily accounting functions, general marketing and administrative functions of the company.
Primary Job functions include:
· Inputting and preparation of journal entries and invoices into Quickbooks;
· Reconciling bank and all major accounts in Quickbooks;
· Oversee expense report inputting and reconciliations;
· Lead Accounts payable and accounts receivables functions;
· Assist in inventory reporting and control;
· Reception duties;
· Supporting marketing group;
· Maintain filing and database systems;
· Compiling marketing research;
· Day to day administrative duties;
· Ensuring office is organized and presentable.
Ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, possess strong written and communication skills, be able to work and take direction from several people as well as be able to work independently and possess prioritization and multi-tasking skills. Experience in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office Suite is a requirement.
Please send your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and put RESUME in subject line. Only the candidates that are selected to be interviewed will be contacted.