|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Position: Administrator - Full Time - Permanent
Working Hours: 8:30- 5:00pm
Western Canada's leading organization is currently looking for an individual who is service oriented, innovative, passionate , adaptable to change and is aware how their contribution can impact our company's success to join their team! You will be taking care of the main reception desk and duties align with providing administration support to the operations team.
* Handling mainline switchboard
* Keeping track of all deliveries in and out of the warehouse
* Receiving, verifying, processing subcontractor invoices
* Gathering and analyzing inspection scores from all operations team
* Dispatching work requests that are received from the clients for all facilities
* Gathering all necessary security documents and processing them
* Posting and screening job postings
* Interacting with subcontractors as necessary directed by operations staff.
* Providing all exceptional customer service to all clients.
* Previous office administration experience ( minimum 2 years)
* High School Gr. 12
* College/ University Diploma
* Must speak fluent english, read english, write english
* Bubbly, positive, proactive personality!
Please send your resume and cover letter to the above e-mail, quoting " Calgary Administrator" in the subject.
Applicants that fail to send their resume & cover letter in the correct format will not be reviewed.