Flight Centre is an unbeatable place to work. The organization is continually recognized as one of Canada's best employers because they know their people are their most valuable asset. Flight Centre employees are passionate about their work, their customers and their future success. Attracting a broad range of people, our environment would be described as competitive yet supportive.
Flight Centre has been ranked one of Canada's 50 'Best Employers to Work For' in the Globe and Mail’s Report on Business Magazine, for the last eight consecutive years. For four of the last eight years, the organization has been in the top four.
The Flight Centre careers network reaches across ten countries and employs 13,000 people. With Flight Centre you can have a career that can take you all over the world!
This position has a strong sales and customer service focus, and deals with all aspects of leisure and occasional business travel. You will be completely responsible for managing all of the travel needs of your own client base.
- Working within a team to manage profit & loss and achieve targets & incentives
- Advising customers on travel products and services
- Providing first class customer service from query to closing the sale & following up
- Attending regular training sessions and conferences
To join us, no travel industry experience is necessary. You will need to share our passion for travel and also:
- A proven aptitude in sales & customer service
- A strong academic background
- Overseas travel experience
The successful candidate will enjoy an attractive remuneration package, comprising a base salary and generous commission structure. In addition, you will be further rewarded with a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Free health consultations;
- Access to discounted products and services
- Free financial planning consultations;
- Superannuation, taxation and investment services;
- Global career advancement / travel opportunities.
For full details on this position and to apply online, please visit www.applyfirst.ca/job53329