We are looking for a part time Assistant Program Coordinator in Calgary!
* Help Director with administrative duties (fee collection, parent communication, wait lists, attendance, recording child hours, etc.)
* In charge of Operations Portfolio - weekly Ops Audits, file audits, Maintain progression of Accreditation binders)
* Participate in all play programs and pilot programs.
* Set up and take down of all equipment and supplies
* Monitor and participate in children’s activities
* Communicate with children, parents and co workers
* Guide and encourage children to become leaders.
* And most of all, HAVE FUN!!!
* Early Childhood Development Certificate. (CDA, CDW or CDS)
* Out going personality
* Exhibit strong leadership qualities and initiative.
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Passionate about child care
* Own Transportation
Please visit http://www.childcareadvantage.ca and register as a jobseeker to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from.