|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
MAKE THE MOVE… JOIN ONE OF NORTH AMERICA’S “MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES”
Graybar Canada, a division of Graybar Electric and a Fortune 500 corporation, is a leader in the distribution of high quality electrical, automation and telecommunications products and provider of related supply chain management and logistics services.
Graybar operates more than 250 distribution facilities throughout North America with 30 branches across Canada. As one of the world’s largest employee-owned companies, Graybar has the power and stability of a big corporation and the integrity and drive of a neighborhood business.
Graybar Canada currently has an exciting career opportunity available in our Calgary, AB location for a:
Graybar Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Long Term Disability Benefits
- Group RRSP Matching
- Corporate Fitness Membership Program
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Computer Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Service Awards Program
- Scholarship Program for Employee’s Children
- Excellent Hours - No Evening or Weekends
- As sist in shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise and matching purchase orders to sales orders.
- Reading purchase orders to determine items to be moved, gathered and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed via inventory computer program.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- Preparing parcels for mailing.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Wearing the proper safety equipment.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum Grade 12 education; however, preference will be given to individuals with a technical education background.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively lead a team.
- An interest in progressing within our organization to sales or management.
- Previous warehouse handling experience will be considered an asset.
- Competent with computers and various operating systems.
- Ability to do light to moderate lifting (up to 50 lbs).
- Familiar with safety procedures in the workplace.
- Certified forklift operator (preferred).
- Above average organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
Graybar Canada is an equal opportunity employer that encourages interested candidates to apply through the following link:
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls or agencies, please.