|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
· Administrative Professional Certification as well as related office experience, preferably in a non-profit environment
· Accurate typing skills 55 - 70 wpm and proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Knowledgeable and experienced in data entry
· Ability to demonstrate initiative, time management and planning for diverse needs
· Ability to prioritize workload effectively and work with changing priorities
· Ability to demonstrate superior client focus
Position Duties And Responsibilities:
· On a Meridian switchboard, answers and directs callers to the appropriate party and/or provides information as requested
· Greets clients/ visitors
· Maintains meeting rooms and provides catering as requested
· Ensures the communication area is current and well maintained
· Reads external e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and redirects as appropriate
· Updates information in orientation packages; maintains master copies for photocopying
· Creates/formats various documentation and updates and replenishes forms as required
· Maintains yearly staff workload stats in Excel
· Monitors office supplies (stationery, coffee, water) and orders as needed
· Creates new client file folders, files client information, relocates client files as programs change (under direction)
· Ensures Client Emergency Face sheet binders are current
· Processes incoming mail: opens, date-stamps and distributes as appropriate.
· Ensures incoming cheque information is in the data base; updates as necessary
· Monitors postage meter: refills postage as directed and downloads updates as needed
· Responsible for verifying the correct postage required on oversized envelopes and posting mail on a daily basis
· Processes courier requests maintaining accurate records
Other Duties as required
· Assists the Office Supervisor with semi-annual mail-out(s)
· Performs daily office closing procedures
· Participates in ARBI events: Christmas Open House, Stampede Breakfast and United Way onsite campaign
· Records minutes at Staff meetings
Reports directly to the Administrative Assistant
ARBI supports core values that align with our own. Positive and respectful interpersonal skills are essential to the successful delivery of our program. The Administrator must have excellent organizational abilities with strong communication skills. This person must be a positive, highly motivated team player who is adaptable to a constantly changing environment.
ARBI is a community-based non-profit organization that strives to improve the lives of individuals with severe brain injury including stroke. We unite professionals, volunteers and caregivers throughout Alberta to provide personalized rehabilitation and community integration.
Creating a community where quality rehabilitation is accessible to all individuals with a severe brain injury including stroke, enabling them to live their best life possible.
OUR BELIEFS AND VALUES:
Quality of Life– All individuals deserve to live their best possible life and should be active community participants.
Teamwork – Our positive culture values the teamwork amongst clients, volunteers and staff.
Trust – Our staff and volunteers are caring and they help clients to reach their goals in an atmosphere of integrity and trust.
Dignity and Respect– We treat each client with respect and dignity at all times.
Hope – We believe that every client and every family deserves to hope for the future.
Diversity– We embrace diversity in our clients, volunteers and staff; we believe our differences bring us closer together.
Advocacy– We advocate for our clients and their families to make life better.