|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Do you enjoy working an early morning shift? Here is an opportunity with a client in the Northeast that may be right for you. The shift is 7:30am to 4:00pm, if you are interested in this opportunity then apply now!
- One to three years as a file clerk working with both hardcopy files and electronic files
- Experience preparing paper files for scanning, including dismantling files, inserting separator pages and rebuilding files after the scanning process
- Previous experience with oversize scanners and Kofax software
- Attention to detail and able to follow directions
- Clear communication and enjoy working on a project team
- Able and enjoy doing repetitive tasks
To register with BOWEN and apply to this job, go to: mybowen.ca