|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
Experienced, take charge professional with the ability to manage administration and logistics in support of our Project Managers in a busy creative events environment. Must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities and meet deadlines with little supervision, and be willing to occasional work evening and weekends.
The Project Coordinator should have a love for special event management, provide outstanding customer service, be an enthusiastic professional, and be able to build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Su pport Project Manager by coordinating event details and serves as a liaison with vendors on event-related material
- Research and source products and material to enhance event designs
- Prepare and modify event contacts, proposals, budgets and room layouts for each event
- Visit venues to plan layouts for events
- Assist with on-site production set up and tear down for events as necessary
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met
- Data entry for orders into our scheduling system
- Daily administrative work in support of Project Managers
- Creative individual with ability to see their vision from concept to execution
- Excellent time management skills and reliability
- An ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills and willingness to learn new skills
- Event or Hospitality Management diploma is an asset
- Experience in Event Management or Hospitality is an asset
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Must be available nights and weekends
- Willing to travel, work long hours and on weekends.
- Friendly and personable