This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Signarama South Calgary is currently in the market for a Design and Production Associate. The ideal candidate will have Sign Design graphic experience, as well as production and installation of all types of high quality signage. Said person will e able to deal with the public in a courteous and professional manner.
- You will be able to design and create all types of signs – vinyl, digital and various outside service products, or components.
- Must have sign graphic design experience, and be willing to learn new computer systems and programs
- Efficient in Masking, weeding and application of vinyl onto various substrates.
- Efficiently use an X-Acto knife, type measure, ruler and production tools
- Properly load and operate a hot/cold pressure laminator following standard safety precautions
- Load and cut vinyl on a plotter
- Output digital print graphics
- Operate a vertical panel saw using standard safety procedures
- Operate a board trimmer, print trimmer or other finishing equipment
- Maintain machinery in good working order
- Greet customers and answer phones in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Travel to different locations within the community to preview work areas, give estimates and install various types of signs – Drivers license a prerequisite
- Apply vehicle and window graphics
- Keep a running inventory of all stock and supplies
- Maintain an organized, clean, and professional store appearance at all times
- Must pass basic math and spelling test and/or a psychometric test
- Physical Demand: Must be ale to climb a ladder while lifting signs
- Physical Demand: Must be able to place onto and retrieve various types of substrates from a substrate rack including the upper shelves
- Physical Demand: Must be in good physical condition and be able to lift over 80 lbs
- Physical Demand: Must be able to stand for longer periods of time.
Only apply for this position by email
Successful candidates will be contacted