If you find yourself relating to the paragraph below, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Every aspect of your life, from your home to your finances, is structured and organized for maximum efficiency. As soon as you notice something isn’t working, you promptly re-engineer your system to get back on track. You can find any document you need within seconds, both in your home and electronically, because everything is filed logically. When life throws you three unexpected situations at once, you are energized by the challenge and can quickly assess which tasks are most pressing and develop a plan to tackle it all making sure everything is addressed and resolved. You have a professional and pleasant demeanour at all times and never let anyone faze you. When faced with a difficult situation or person, you calmly handle it with firm and respectful communication. Commitments are important to you and you always finish what you start. You strive to do your best in all aspects of your life.
- Marketing and sales support
- CRM database management and optimization
- Customer service
- Data entry
- Filing and maintaining physical and electronic records
- High school diploma and post-secondary education
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organization and time-management skills
- Ability to assess and prioritize tasks accordingly
- CRM database experience
This is a contract position that can be done from a quiet home based office. The successful candidate will need to have a functioning laptop as well as a Canada-wide phone and text plan for their cell phone.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you then we look forward to hearing from you. When you respond to this ad please provide the following information:
- Hourly rate;
- Contact information (phone and email address);
- A paragraph describing what a business broker does and specifically how your skills will be an asset to a Broker;
- A summary of what you expect to do during the first 90 days in this role.
Qualified candidates will be contacted to discuss the role further. Please, no phone calls.