Meat Cutter/Production Personnel
HyLife Foods a division of the HyLife organization is engaged in the dressing and processing of hogs for both domestic and world markets. To reach and sustain its position as a premier supplier of quality food products it strives to employ talented and motivated people who are capable of reaching the cutting edge of their discipline. This position is based at the operations is in the vibrant community of Neepawa, Manitoba which has a reputation for its beauty and high quality of life. Due to rapid growth we are looking for Meat Cutters/Production Personnel.
Responsibilities / Duties include but are not limited to:
- Slaughter, eviscerate and mark hogs for further processing
- Cut pork carcasses into primal cuts for further specific specifications intended for commercial, industrial, institutional or wholesale use
- To de-bone edible part and remove inedible organs or parts
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Be able to work in a culturally diverse workplace
- Have a good work ethic
- Focus on treating people with dignity and respect
- Appreciate a stable long term work environment
- Experience as an Industrial Butcher or trimmer is required
- Completion of secondary school may be required
Current starting wage is $13.85/hour plus $1.00 per hour perfect attendance incentive!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.
If you have the qualifications and the passion to meet this challenge then we would like to explore your potential. Please apply online at http://www.hylife.com/currentopportunities.php