Gang-Nail Trusses has been a manufacturer of wood roof and floor truss systems and became a distributor of engineered wood beams, wall studs and I-joist systems for residential, commercial, multifamily complexes and farm buildings since 1976.
We pride ourselves in being a premier supplier of engineered wood products. We continually strive to provide the best possible design and product for our customers. We are driven to meet and exceed our customers' expectations working with them before, during and after supply of our product. In the Province of Saskatchewan we are the preferred supplier to many of the home builders, developers and general contractors.
Gang-Nail Trusses is looking for a positive, energetic leader to join our team.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints
- Producing roof and floor truss placement layouts conforming to current practices and codes
- Designing individual truss and beam components ensuring correct loading has been applied
- Generate pricing for estimating purposes
- Dealing courteously with customers, co-workers, and construction personnel to discuss projects or resolve problems.
- Diploma in Architectural/Engineering Technology required, although may be substituted with technical training or industry knowledge.
- A minimum of 2 year's of design experience in the truss industry
- Experience with Mitek software would be an asset
- Good math skills including architectural units, fractions, and basic geometry
- Microsoft Office experience
If working with great people in an innovative environment excites you please send your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for applying, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.