This exciting, permanent, full-time career opportunity is based in the Okanagan Region of British Columbia, and therefore requires relocation to the area.
Our client is a Transport Canada Design Approval Organization (DAO) as well as a Department of Defence Recognized DAO. Their workload has grown significantly, through a variety of long term contracts and customer expansion, resulting in the need for a qualified Structures Aerospace Engineer to join their Project Team.
Their team of 16 engineers have been developing major repairs, for Boeing products, for over 25 years and are regarded as a top Boeing Engineering and MRO firm in addition to being responsible for supporting the world fleet of Convair aircraft. If you are qualified structures aerospace engineer, seeking an exciting career opportunity, in one of the most beautiful regions in Canada…This role might be for you!
How can you stand out? Well, if You….
- Are authorized to work in Canada (Canadian citizenship or permanent residency status)
- Have an Aerospace Engineering Degree from a recognized secondary institution (Must Have)
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience:
- Managing modification projects from start to finish
- Developing design documents for demonstrating compliance to the appropriate regulations
- Liaising with Transport Canada and other approval authorities for design approval
- Aiding in troubleshooting aircraft systems
- Managing resources to achieve assigned project goals
- Have previous Transport Canada delegation (considered an asset)
- Have computer experience (CAD experience is an asset)
As the ideal Aerospace Structures Engineer, you are seeking an exciting, long-term change in your career. You are grateful to work for a reputable employer, who appreciates their staff and who offers competitive wages, paid vacation and the opportunity to bank overtime for additional vacation or as a pension plan contribution, a matching pension plan, voluntary RRSP and health benefits.
Submit your resume today through this site or our website at www.miriamsherris.com. Make sure to also connect with Miriam Sherris on Linkedin, LIKE Miriam Sherris Recruiting on Facebook , follow Miriam Sherris on Twitter and subscribe to Miriam Sherris Recruiting YouTube channel