Exciting New Position: Quality Assurance Specialist!
The Aurum Group is a full service dental company with locations across Canada and the U.S. We are passionate about our client’s smiles and are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist in Calgary who will share that passion! We are looking for candidates who are willing to take a leadership role when interacting with our employees.
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for directing workflow and ensuring our employees manage their time efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of production experience, a bachelor’s degree in Business or Science, and excellent oral communication skills!
Performance Requirements and Expectations:
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Provide employee training to achieve continuous quality
- Increase staff productivity in a team environment
- Supervise workflow of employees
- Observe & optimize processes while implement change where necessary
- Scheduling production for maximum efficiency to meet production schedules
- Liaison with executive and first line managers
- Manage inventory at optimal levels
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Business or Science degree from accredited university
- 5 to 10 years of production experience, some at a managerial level
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with lean manufacturing
- ISO Certification
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional leadership and motivation skills
- Ability to create strong relationships with employees
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Company Benefit Plan
- Company Pension Plan
- An exciting career in the dental industry
Interested in Applying?
Please send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org