This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Company Profile: Oasislync is a growing family-run online clothing boutique, based in Calgary, Alberta. We offer premium brands for both formal and casual children and adult clothing, including accessories at very affordable prices. Our products are sourced from European, Canadian and American high street fashion catalogues. These include designer tops and dresses, tailored blazers, flower girl dresses, licensed Disney character sleepwear, kids’ shoes and accessories that would be perfect for any occasion.
Job Description: We are looking for a responsible part-time sales associate to perform a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment, including sorting out new stock, arranging and taking inventory, taking product photographs, listing products on our website and other online sales channels, processing and shipping customer orders, responding to customer needs, updating social media platforms and assisting with general administrative activities.
This is a part-time position, 16 – 20 hrs/wk. evenings and weekends, depending on business needs.
- At least 1 year retail experience
- High school education or equivalent
- Legal tax status in Canada
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Microsoft Excel
- Basic photography skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with customers, and to adequately upload product description on the website
- Good organizational skills to effectively process all products and arrange inventory
- Good customer service, accurately and quickly respond to customer needs with solutions
- Basic graphic design skills
- Familiar with social media platforms sale strategies (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest)
- Experience with sales on online stores, Amazon and eBay.
- Fashion-forward, motivated, innovative, dynamic and detail-oriented individual
What We Offer:
- Flexible schedule
- Friendly work environmnet
- Staff discount
Position is located at a home-based business site in NW Calgary; own transportation is required. Background security check may be required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to us by email June 30th, 2017.
Oasislync would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Oasislync is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.20 /hour
- Calgary, AB
- High school or equivalent
- Retail: 1 year