The Iron Goat Pub & Grill Inc. is seeking a Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311) for our Canmore, AB location.
- Wage: $14.57/hour + tips;
- Full-time, permanent job offer;
- Employment location: 703 Benchlands Trail, Canmore, AB T1W 3G9;
- 35 - 40 hours per week;
- Overtimes are paid at 1,5 rate for hours exceeding 44 hours in any given week;
- 4% vacation.
As a Food Service Supervisor, you are expected to perform the following duties:
- Maintain excellent levels of communication with the team;
- Assign and coordinate work and Establish methods to meet work schedules;
- Ensure that staff provide a warm and welcoming environment and that customer service is efficient;
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures;
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff and ensures quality of work;
- Maintain records of stock and prepare food order summaries;
- Inventory of baked items;
- Ordering and receiving food, beverage, and supplies deliveries, checking contents in order to verify product quality and quantity;
- Inspect kitchen areas to ensure sanitary standards are met.
- Must have completed high school;
- College diploma or university degree in hospitality, food service administration or restaurant management or similar field is an asset;
- Must have minimum of 2 years experience in food service, some of which must be in a restaurant;
- Must be able to perform all above-mentioned job duties;
- Must have an ability to supervise 5-10 people, working groups;
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English;
- Must have organization skills and ability to prioritize;
- Must be able to handle stress and work in a very fast-paced environment;�
- Must have excellent communication and organization skills;
- Must be able to work flexible hours weekends;
- Must have time-management and decision-making skills and ability to multitask.
To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to us to our business mailing address at 703 Benchlands Trail, Canmore, AB T1W 3G9.
Underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply, would be acceptable.