Banquet Servers & Bartenders
Heritage Park is looking for Banquet Servers/Bartenders to join our Food Services/Banquet Team. As a Banquet Server/Bartender with Heritage Park, you will work as a team player and contribute to creating a unique and memorable experience for our guests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves all food and beverage items for assigned banquet functions/events
- Sets and clears tables and provides service and information to guests in a professional, friendly and engaging fashion
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Sets up stationary and portable bars and transports inventory to required locations
- Prepares and serves drinks to our customers in a professional, friendly and engaging fashion
- Organizes alcohol inventory and administers the beverage bar according to AGLC laws and Heritage Park's operating policies and procedures
- Completion of Grade 10 and a minimum age of 18 years; must hold a valid Alberta ProServe certification
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills together with a strong customer service orientation
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Make a little history of your own!
Forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. While only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview, we thank all applicants for your interest in Heritage Park.
For more information about the Park, visit www.HeritagePark.ca