Here at Kaycan Ltd., our employees are at the forefront of everything we do. We are the leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of exterior building products and strive to be the best in class in customer experience. We are a company rich in history and proud to be Canadian owned and operated.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Personnel for its Calgary branch. This is a full-time position to work Monday to Friday daytime hours.
What will be your Role:
- Loading and unloading material;
- Order Picking;
- Inventory cycle counts;
- Driving a forklift;
- Customer service
- Other warehouse duties as required.
What you need to be Successful:
- has previous experience in a similar position;
- is a team player with excellent communication and customer service skills;
- enjoys working in a fast-paced environment;
- is well organized and energetic;
- a forklift license would be an asset;
- Candidates must be able to lift up to 80 lbs.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent training programs, opportunities for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a stimulating and exciting work environment.
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you!
Kaycan Ltd is committed to employment equity and to the equal access program. We encourages members of designated groups to apply for jobs.