Are you living in Fort McMurray and are hoping to further your career in the oil sands? Our client, a local oil and gas company is seeking a 4th class process operator to join their winterization team at their remote site location. The successful candidate must reside in Fort McMurray and be willing to work on a six on six off shift with three days and three nights.
- Complete isolations that are beyond the scope of the maintenance winterization team.
- Meet maintenance in the field at the job face to review work and authorize Safe Work Permit
- Moan piping system to find deficiencies and entering work notifications that meet or exceed the quality standards
- Complete routine monitoring guide winterization activities and enter notifications for any issues found
- Would consider someone with the 4A portion of the ABSA ticket if they have winterization experience
- ABSA 4th Class ticket
- Winterization experience is an asset
- Knowledge of Syncrude Upgrading area would be an asset
- 2-5 years of experience