Hostess/Host - The Selkirk Grille
We are looking for an experienced restaurant hostess/host. As The Selkirk Grille hostess/host, you will be responsible for welcoming and creating the first impression for our guests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets and welcomes patrons and seats them at their tables
- Answers the phone, books reservations and manages the waitlist
- Works together with kitchen staff and other front of house staff to ensure efficient service
- Assists with restaurant service as duties such as bussing, food expediting, and table management
- Must hold a valid Alberta ProServe certification
- Prior experience with an online reservation system would be considered an asset
- A high level of tact and sensitivity when dealing with customers, as well as strong verbal communication and telephone skills;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and focus attention on guest needs
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong customer service orientation
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends, statutory holidays, fluctuating hours, and overtime
Hours of Work:
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including daytime, evenings, weekdays, weekends, and holidays is required
Make a little history of your own!
Forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. While only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview, we thank all applicants for your interest in Heritage Park.
For more information about the Park, visit www.HeritagePark.ca